VMware vSphere ESXi 6.0 u2 (update 2) New features include:
- High Ethernet Link Speed: ESXi 6.0 Update 2 supports 25 G and 50 G ethernet link speeds.
- VMware Host Client: The VMware Host Client is a HTML5 client that is used to connect to and manage single ESXi hosts without a vCenter Server.
- vSphere APIs for I/O Filtering (VAIO): Enhancements made to VAIO includes supports for IPv6 and VMIOF versions 1.0 and 1.1.
- Two-factor authentication for vSphere Web Client: Better Security with RSA SecurID and Smart card authentication.
- Windows 10 Support for the vSphere Web Client