New Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox version 3.3.7 released!
CTOBOB loves Intel NVMe drives. Since we have recommended these since they came out we wanted to let everyone know about the latest update.
There is a firmware and bootloader update available for the Intel® SSD 750 Series products. The latest firmware version is 8EV101F0. The latest bootloader version is 8B1B0133.
There is a firmware update available for the Intel® SSD 540s, Intel® SSD E 5400s Series and the Intel® SSD DC S3100 Series products. This update is only available through the Intel® SSD Firmware Update Tool.
This release of the Intel SSD Toolbox will detect if your drive is eligible for the firmware update and will direct you to use the Intel SSD Firmware Update Tool.
- For the Intel SSD 540s Series, the latest firmware revision is 036C.
- For the Intel SSD E 5400s Series, the latest firmware revision is 036E.
- For the Intel SSD DC S3100 Series, the latest firmware revision is 036D.
This release also includes the following tool fixes and updates:
- Latest version of the Intel Update Manager, v3.4.1942, in the installation.
- Fixes to the download center and check for updates links
- Fixes issue where tool stops working on Windows* 10 with Marvel RAID drive
- Fixes command line crash when using –identify_device filename.bin on NVMe drives
- Updated product detection
For more information visit: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26306/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox?v=t